How do we work with your data?
- The operator of the online store www.aerialfitshop.com is Aerial Fit Shop, Ing. Tomáš Šimko, Landererova 7743/8, 81109 Bratislava - Staré Mesto, Slovakia, IČO: 51619784, DIČ: 1082296325, Not a VAT payer. - contacts
- We comply with applicable regulations and laws when processing and handling information about you.
- We store data securely in a secure database. Communication between your browser and the online store takes place via an encrypted connection (HTTPS protocol), so the data will not leak during transmission.
- We do not provide the data to third parties, we do not publish or make them available anywhere. The only exceptions are companies to which we must provide data for the processing of your order (carriers), the operation of the company (accounting) and the operation of our website (analytical and marketing tools).
- You can change or delete the information at any time after logging in to your account. Alternatively, you can contact us and we will be happy to help you with that.
- We do not process or store credit card information. Each payment by card takes place on the website of the bank's payment gateway, even if the card is remembered. We will never access your credit card or account information.
Data for order processing
In order to be able to process your orders, we need to know basic information about you. The legal basis for the processing of this personal data is the fulfillment of the contract (order processing) and the fulfillment of our legal obligations (accounting, control by state authorities, etc.). We use the data to process the order, communicate with you regarding the processing of orders and complaints.You do not enter any information in the online store regarding the money in your account. Payment by card takes place at the bank's secure payment gateway and we do not have access to the card data. The remember card function uses a label that only a bank can associate with a specific payment card. We never see the card number.
The following information must be provided when creating an order:
- name and surname, exact address including country (delivery address)
- e-mail address (used for identification in the system and communication regarding the order)
- telephone number (used for communication regarding the order - transport companies without a telephone number will not deliver the consignment)
- optional additional addresses (billing address)
- optional IČO, DIČ, IČ DPH (applies only to companies or sole traders)
Account creation details
To create an account is required your name and an e-mail address. We will use this data to create a record in the database and to communicate with you and we will process it until the consent is withdrawn (account cancellation). The legal basis for processing is the consent you can give us at registration.
You may also provide us with additional information (photo, date of birth, delivery and billing addresses, telephone number). The photo will be used for product reviews that you write. Based on your date of birth, we can send you a birthday present :). We also store reviews that you write about the product as a registered user.
You can change your account information at any time after logging in (My Account - Edit). You can cancel the account itself at any time (My Account - Edit - Cancel Account). After you cancel your account, your username and email address will be reserved and you will no longer be able to use them. The content you created will be deleted.
Data for sending newsletters and participating in competitions
If you choose to give us permission to process your email address, we may send you information about news, discounts, special offers and the like by e-mail. The legal basis is the consent you give by clicking on the button in the confirmation message sent after subscribing to the newsletter. If you enter a contest or survey, we store your information, such as your name, email, and contact information. We process this data until the consent is withdrawn (unsubscribing from newsletters).
Web and service usage statistics
When browsing the web, shopping and using our services, we gain information about your interactions with our site. For example, when you access the web, what you search for, what pages you view, when you sign up, and when you sign in to your account. We also collect information about the devices you use to access our website (IP address, browser settings, operating system, where you came from, cookies). The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in providing you with quality services, personalized offers and marketing. In the case of this data, we make sure that its processing does not constitute a disproportionate interference with your rights. We keep the data for as long as the reason for their processing persists.
Disclosure of data to third parties
We do not disclose, make available or provide your personal data to other entities. Exceptions are organizations with which we cooperate in processing your orders, operating the website, analytics and marketing. All are described below.
We make your personal data available to delivery companies for the purpose of processing your order. Depending on your choice of order delivery method, this may be one of the companies listed.
- Direct Parcel Distribution SK s.r.o.,Technická 7, 821 04 Bratislava, IČO: 35834498, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, section: Sro, Insert No. 26367/B
- Slovenská pošta, a.s., Partizánska cesta 9, 975 99 Banská Bystrica, IČO: 36631124, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Banská Bystrica, Section Sa, Insert No.803/S
- GLS General Logistics Systems Slovakia s.r.o., Lieskovská cesta 13, 962 21 Lieskovec, IČO: 36624942, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Banská Bystrica, Section Sro, Insert No.9084/S
- NEOSHIP s.r.o., Miestneho priemyslu 1247, Námestovo 029 01, IČO: 50 286 820, zapísaný v Obchodnom registri Okresného súdu Žilina, Section Sro Vložka 65476/L
- IN TIME, s.r.o., Senecká cesta 1, 900 28 Ivanka pri Dunaji, IČO: 31342621, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava 1, Section Sro, Insert No. 4376/B
- Slovak Parcel Service s.r.o., Senecká cesta 1, 900 28 Ivanka pri Dunaji, IČO: 31329217, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro Insert No. 3215/B
- TOPTRANS EU, a.s., Na Priehon 50, 949 05 Nitra, IČO: 36703923, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Nitra, section: Sa, Insert No. 10363/N
- DHL Express (Slovakia), spol. s r. o., Letisko M. R. Štefánika, 820 01 Bratislava, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, section: Sro, Insert No. 4400/B
Web operation, analytics, marketing
We use the services of other companies to operate the website, send e-mails, analytics and marketing. As a rule, we do not provide your data directly. However, they can access them from the principle of operation of the provided services (eg e-mail when sending e-mails).
- WEDOS Internet, a.s., Masarykova 1230, Hluboká nad Vltavou, 373 41, Czech Republic
- Google Ireland Limited Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
- Facebook Ireland Ltd. 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor Dublin 2, Ireland
- Mailgun Technologies, Inc. 535 Mission St. San Francisco, CA 94105, United States of America
- Lead Media s.r.o., Karpatská 6, 811 05 Bratislava, IČO: 47726601
Data transfer to third countries
We do not transfer personal data to third countries. However, in providing our services, we work with companies (listed above) that also transfer data to third countries (mainly the United States). The companies we work with are certified and comply with EU-US Privacy Shield rules. Your personal data is therefore sufficiently protected.
As we process your personal data, you may exercise your rights under this fact. You can send us requests related to the exercise of your rights by e-mail or post(contacts can be found here). Your personal information (first and last name, email address, or home address) must be included in your application so that we can verify that you have the authority to request that information. We will notify you of the processing of your application within 30 days of receiving it. In complicated cases, the period may be extended to 60 days.
Right of access to data
You have the right to request information about whether we process personal data about you. If we process, we will also provide you with information on what data we process, for what purpose, to whom it was provided, whether it has been transferred to a third country and for how long we will keep it.
Right of correction
You have the right to request the correction of data. You can also correct your personal information yourself by logging in to your account. In case of any problems, we will be happy to help you with this.
The right to be forgotten
You have the right to forget (delete) the stored data if the conditions are met and if the exceptions arising from the law do not apply. The conditions for exercising this right are:
- revocation of consent to the processing of personal data (if there is no other legal basis for their processing)
- personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected
- objection to processing on grounds of legitimate interest or objection to processing for direct marketing
- the processing of personal data was illegal
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to request restrictions on the processing of your personal data. You may request a processing restriction if you believe that we are processing incorrect personal information about you until the correctness has been verified. You may also request a restriction if we no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, but are necessary for the purpose of proving, asserting or defending your legal claims. If you object to the processing of your personal data, you may request restrictions on their processing until good verification of whether the legitimate interest in processing outweighs your legitimate reason. You can also request a restriction on the processing of your personal data if it has been processed illegally and you decide to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data instead of forgetting it.
Right to data portability
You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data, which we process by automated means on the basis of consent and / or contract. We will provide these to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. If you wish to transfer the data to another person and it is technically possible, we will transfer it directly to the selected person (operator).
Right to object to processing
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest and also to profiling based on our legitimate interest. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Complaints and supervisory authority
If you believe that the processing of your personal data is in breach of applicable law, you can contact the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic- kontakt.
In order to ensure the proper functioning of this website, we sometimes store small data files on your device, so-called cookie. This is a common practice for most large websites.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you browse it. This file keeps your website informed of your steps and preferences (such as login, language, font size, and other display settings) for a period of time, so you don't have to re-enter them the next time you visit or browse the site.
How to control cookies
You can control or delete cookies as you see fit - see aboutcookies.org for details. & Nbsp; You can clear all cookies stored on your computer, and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being stored. However, in this case, you may need to manually adjust some settings each time you visit the website, and some services and features may not work.
If you have any questions regarding your personal data and their processing, do not hesitate to contact us. You will find our contactshere.